plaid, please.


the sun usually doesn't let me take pictures of what i wear to work since it's always dark when i get home, but here's what i wore yesterday! when i am at work i usually wear j.crew or try to look "j.crew" but mixed with my own personal vintage-y style. i absolutely adore plaid right now (but who doesn't with christmas right around the corner). i love playfully mixing plaids, but always try to tie it together with solid colors in the mixture! 

i am thrilled that it is friday, and i actually get to enjoy a three day weekend! i'm going to use my free time to find gifts, thrift and of course work on my store! 

p.s. take 40% off my entire store for the holidays with the code "happyholidays" !! :)


blouse: vintage
skirt: vintage
cardigan: forever 21
knee highs: forever 21
bag: rebecca minkoff
shoes: j.crew

Labels: